Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't Go Back..

I'm not saying much. Because if I did.. it would be a bunch of complaints. And I don't wanna be one of those people. I've had to deal with a few of those, and they can be quite annoying.

I just know that right now, I need my Jesus.

I need my strength. Because at this moment, I am so weak.

The old me is wanting to come back. The one who needs to be in control. I just need to remember what it felt like at camp. I need that peace. I WANT that peace. My Jesus.. I'm calling your name. You said you'd be there. I know you are.


"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
~John 14:1

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
~John 14:8


2 comments:

  1. Please don't let her come back.
    Because, this one seems so much more happier.
    Alligator food<3
    You know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying really hard. I'm just getting scared again. And I don't really know how to make the fear go away again. I'm not particularly sure how I got rid of it the first time. Just pray for me. I need God's strength. And all of it! Olive Juice:)

    ReplyDelete