Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day One: 10 Things About Me

 
1. I love Jesus, but I fail Him every day, and I sometimes have a really hard time staying by His side. It's kind of a daily struggle with me..

2. My mother is my best friend. Weird, I know. But she's the only one I have told every single thing to. JamieLynn is my bestfriend that's my age and she's the one I hang out with and talk to about pretty much everything. But my Mama holds no judgement. Ever.

3. I'm a perfectionist with my life. Like, not with things. I like organization, but it don't have to be perfect.

4. I am a perfectionist with life because I try daily to be the exact opposite of my parents. I don't wanna be in debt, have a messy house that smells like animals, and not have a steady job/life until I'm 50. I also want to be in a happy & healthy relationship, which neither of my parents have been able to have. Ever.

5. I feel like my life is never going to start, like I'm always busting my butt to get somewhere, but right as I actually get there, it's gonna be too late or the Lord is gonna come back or something. Lame, I know.

6. Almost every song or part of every song I hear reminds me of something or someone in my life. I have a song for pretty much every important person. Haha.

7. I love babies. Don't freak. I'm not having any of them any time soon. But they are the most precious thing in the world to me.

8. I like old-timey names like Jack, Lucy, Jane, & Felix. I think they're great:)

9. Sometimes I think I trust people too easily. And sometimes when that happens, it bites me in the buttocks.

10. I have a great boyfriend that still has a LOT of growing up to do, but I love him anyway. He thinks I'm beautiful when God & everybody else knows I don't. I think my face is pretty sometimes, but not really the rest of me. But he thinks I'm perfect just like I am. I've never had that before and it's still hard to believe I have it and it's not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment