Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Songs of the Day:)

I was riding in the car with my bestfriend:) on the way back from the most amazing preaching I had heard in a long time, and these songs came on the radio and pretty much made me cry. Just knowing God loves me this much. It's unreal that He can love a person this much. A person who sins against Him every day. My God's amazing, He is!

There's a raging sea right in front of me
Wants to pull me in bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise if you want them to
I will follow you, I will follow you.
I will follow you.
-Mikeschair- 

When you feel like you're alone in your sadness
And it seems like no one in this whole world cares
And you want to get away from the madness
You just call my name and I'll be there
You just call my name and I'll be there
Call my name, say it now
I want you to never doubt
The love I have for you is so alive
-Third Day-

But I have found in you
A heart that bleeds forgiveness
Replacing all these thoughts of painful memories
And I know your response will always be...
I'll take you back, always
Even when your fight is over now
I'll take you back
Even when the pain is coming through
I'll take you back
-Jeremy Camp-
   
"He looks passed your sin and sees your faith."
James Ashe:)

1 comment: