Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 23, 2010

Simplicity.

Things have went from complicated to not so complicated within the past month. I had lived with my boyfriend since February (knowing it was wrong... long story), and then went to Church Camp, surrendered my life to the Lord, and decided that it was time to do things the right way. I moved in with my bestfriend (JamieLynn) and her family. Which also happens to be my preacher and his family. :) . Also, when Sam (the boyfriend) moved to this lovely ole town, he didn't have a vehicular. Haha. So we had been doing some fancy car dancin'. Which means we needed to find him a car quickly. Well, as of yesterday, he has a 97' Jeep Cherokee that my Mammie is letting him buy from her.

I don't get to see him all that often now, but I know now more than ever that my Lord is gonna make things work out. He has a plan. And I also know that it's gonna be an awesome ride if I manage to screw it up as little as possible. Hahaha. It's all about FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment