Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hmm...

I have realized that I need to take more pictures. Or at least have more pictures of me. I got to lookin' through all my pictures that I have in my computer, and none of them are any good. They are all from like eons ago! And most of them are taken with friends or something. Not that having pictures with friends is a bad thing. I just wish I were better at taking pictures of myself, or looked good enough when I remembered to take them. Haha. 

Well... My life right now consists of school and work. It's kinda boring considering all I do is study and work. But all of this is just the pathway for my future in Medical Assisting. My prayer is that it's worth it. And I believe that with God's guidance, and my obedience to Him, it will all work out in the end. 

Pray for Sam, my boyfriend.

I want him to find & love Jesus more than anything else in this world right now. I want God to deal with his heart until he can't take it anymore. Until he just screams to the rooftops that Jesus is his Savior & Lord of his life. That would be probably the greatest day in my life. And I know God can make that happen! It's all about 
 FAITH:)

No comments:

Post a Comment